What If I Wait Until Next Year to Buy a Home?We recently shared that national home prices have increased by 6.7% year-over-year. Over that same time period, interest rates have remained
First Time Home Buyers
To start with, the lender will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if there is one). They will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, start gathering the following items:
- Most recent paystubs for one month.
- W2s from the last two years.
- Signed copies of your last two years' tax returns, including all schedules that were filed.
- Homeowner's insurance company name and number.
- Most recent bank statements for two months.
- Most recent statements from any retirement and investment accounts for two months.
Texas REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Office: 936-270-8090 x 109 E-fax: 936-270-8774 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery County TX Real Estate Experts Client First! We believe ou....
Latest Blog Posts
Honest, knowledgeable, resourceful and care about their client's individual needs. Your Montgomery County Real Estate Experts specializing in new construction, relocation, first time home buyer,
This Just In: Data Says May is the Best Month to Sell Your Home According to a newly released study by ATTOM Data Solutions, selling your home in the month of May will net you