Gorgeous single story home coming soon in Spring TX in the subdivision of Park at Meadowhill! Zoned to Klein Collins HS. Close to I-45 and Grand Parkway. Better move quick if you want THE BEST
Getting Started on Your Home Purchase
To start with, the lender will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if there is one). They will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, start gathering the following items:
- Most recent paystubs for one month.
- W2s from the last two years.
- Signed copies of your last two years' tax returns, including all schedules that were filed.
- Homeowner's insurance company name and number.
- Most recent bank statements for two months.
- Most recent statements from any retirement and investment accounts for two months.
Within 3 days of your application, your Loan Officer must provide you with a good faith estimate of closing costs. Along with any down payment, you will have to pay closing costs at your closing as well. This is a brief rundown of some of the fees that could be associated with your new mortgage:
- Application/Processing Fee – Charged by the loan officer to process your loan application.
- Appraisal Fee – Charged by the appraiser to determine the current value of the property.
- Closing Fee – Charged by the closing agency (escrow, attorney, title) to ensure the close of your transaction.
- Credit Report Fee – Charged by the credit reporting agency to provide your credit report to your loan officer and/or lender.
- Title Search/Title Insurance Fees – Charged by the title company to ensure the property is free from liens or title defects.
- Origination Fee – Paid to the originator to obtain a lower interest rate. This is usually expressed in the form of points. One point equals 1% of the loan amount.
- Discount Points – Paid to the lender to secure a lower interest rate.
- Miscellaneous Fees – VA and FHA loans may have other fees associated with them. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), document preparation, notary, recording and tax service are other fees which may fall under this category.
Texas REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Office: 936-270-8090 x 109 E-fax: 936-270-8774 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery County Real Estate Experts Client First! We believe our....
Latest Blog Posts
January 23rd @ 7 pm Sojourn Academy Preview NightAre you seeking better education options for your children? Come visit Sojourn Academy on Tuesday, January 23rd at 7pm for their Preview Night and