Some Highlights:With interest rates still around 4.5%, now is a great time to look back at where rates have been over the last 40 years.Rates are projected to climb to 5.1% by this time next year
Helpful Tips When Getting A Mortgage
4. Do Not change your marital status.
5. Do Not deposit any sums into your bank that cannot be documented thoroughly – they may need an additional printout prior to closing to show funds are available or items have cleared.
6. Do Not dispute any items on your credit – no disputes allowed on credit reports – even if settled or paid.
7. Do Not charge up your credit cards “getting ready for the new house” – this could lower your credit score or increase your debt ratio.
8. Do Not let your driver’s license expire – the notary at the title company requires current identification.
9. Do Not skip payments on your current bills to “save up for the house” – including rent – they might have to re-verify prior to closing.
10. Do Not spend money from your checking account unless absolutely necessary – they may ask for additional printouts from your bank to check funds.
11. Do Not make duplicate applications or apply for loans for another property – reports are pulled that will identify other mortgage applications.
12. Do Not put gift funds into your account – check with your loan officer on the procedure necessary.
Texas REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Office: 936-270-8090 x 109 E-fax: 936-270-8774 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery County TX Real Estate Experts Client First! We believe ou....
Latest Blog Posts
"The recently released Cost vs. Value Report for 2018 from Remodeling magazine shows many of the 20 most popular remodeling projects are not generating the resale value they once did"Thinking
What If I Wait Until Next Year to Buy a Home?We recently shared that national home prices have increased by 6.7% year-over-year. Over that same time period, interest rates have remained