Every day, thousands of homeowners regain positive equity in their homes. Some homeowners are now experiencing values even greater than those before the Great Recession. If you're wondering if you
First Time Home Buyers
To start with, the lender will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if there is one). They will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, start gathering the following items:
- Most recent paystubs for one month.
- W2s from the last two years.
- Signed copies of your last two years' tax returns, including all schedules that were filed.
- Homeowner's insurance company name and number.
- Most recent bank statements for two months.
- Most recent statements from any retirement and investment accounts for two months.
REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Office: 936-270-8090 x 109 E-fax: 936-270-8774 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery County & Harris TX Real Estate Experts Clients First! We believ....
Latest Blog Posts
Are you thinking of purchasing a home in The Woodlands TX area but also need a place for your parents to settle? Take a look at this list of options here in The Woodlands. http://snip.ly
What If I Wait Until Next Year to Buy a Home?We recently shared that national home prices have increased by 6.7% year-over-year. Over that same time period, interest rates have remained
Some Highlights:With interest rates still around 4.5%, now is a great time to look back at where rates have been over the last 40 years.Rates are projected to climb to 5.1% by this time next year