Photo credit: The Balance In fact, these improvements may turn buyers off By: Elizabeth Weintraub Homeowners often assume that upgrades and renovations always make their place more
First Time Home Buyers
To start with, the lender will need personal information to verify employment for you and your co-borrower (if there is one). They will also need information regarding all of your debts and assets.
In order to expedite the paperwork process, start gathering the following items:
- Most recent paystubs for one month.
- W2s from the last two years.
- Signed copies of your last two years' tax returns, including all schedules that were filed.
- Homeowner's insurance company name and number.
- Most recent bank statements for two months.
- Most recent statements from any retirement and investment accounts for two months.
Russell Banki ALHS, CNE REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery & Harris County TX Real Estate Experts Clients First!Treating the relationship with f....
Latest Blog Posts
Consumers drive sales volumes to near-record levels as interest rates stay lowHOUSTON — (September 11, 2019) — Temperatures weren’t the only thing soaring in August. Home sales registered
Take a FRESH Look at Houston Housing - FRESH REPORT for August 2019! Are you thinking about selling this Fall or Spring of 2020?Make an appointment with us: 936-445-0216 or 713-480-0889