Whether you are purchasing your first home, moving up, downsizing or managing a rental property, or looking for commercial or investment real estate, a REALTOR is the trusted professional who
Helpful Tips When Getting A Mortgage
4. Do Not change your marital status.
5. Do Not deposit any sums into your bank that cannot be documented thoroughly – they may need an additional printout prior to closing to show funds are available or items have cleared.
6. Do Not dispute any items on your credit – no disputes allowed on credit reports – even if settled or paid.
7. Do Not charge up your credit cards “getting ready for the new house” – this could lower your credit score or increase your debt ratio.
8. Do Not let your driver’s license expire – the notary at the title company requires current identification.
9. Do Not skip payments on your current bills to “save up for the house” – including rent – they might have to re-verify prior to closing.
10. Do Not spend money from your checking account unless absolutely necessary – they may ask for additional printouts from your bank to check funds.
11. Do Not make duplicate applications or apply for loans for another property – reports are pulled that will identify other mortgage applications.
12. Do Not put gift funds into your account – check with your loan officer on the procedure necessary.
REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Office: 936-270-8090 x 109 E-fax: 936-270-8774 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery & Harris County TX Real Estate Experts Clients First! We believ....
Latest Blog Posts
Best Priced Properties Team "Clients First" Russell and Melissa Banki Texas REALTORS- Hite Properties Certified Negotiation Experts (CNE) Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)