$139,900 RARE FIND! Fantastic LOCATION and opportunity to own and build your dream home on! Per restrictions an add apt or duplex. Min 1500 sqft. Privacy all around area. Wooded &
Tips For Raising Your Credit Score
- Pay your bills on time.
- Delinquent payments and collections can have a major negative impact on your score.
- If you have missed payments, get current and stay current.
- The longer you pay your bills on time, the better your score.
- Be aware that paying off a collection account will not remove it from your credit report.
- It will stay on your report for seven years.
- If you are having trouble making ends meet, contact your creditors or see a legitimate credit consultant.
- This won't improve your score immediately, but if you can begin to manage your credit and pay on time, your score will get better over time.
- Keep balances low on credit cards and other “revolving credit”.
- High outstanding debt can affect a score.
- Pay off debt rather than moving it around.
- The most effective way to improve your score in this area is by paying down your revolving credit. In fact, owing the same amount but having fewer open accounts may lower your score.
- Don't close unused credit cards as a short-term strategy to raise your score.
- Don't open a number of new credit cards that you don't need, just to increase your available credit.
- This approach could backfire and actually lower score.
Russell Banki ALHS, CNE REALTOR Hite Properties Cell: 713-480-0889 Best Priced Properties Team Montgomery & Harris County TX Real Estate Experts Clients First!Treating the relationship with f....
Latest Blog Posts
Fantastic 2 STORY on CUL-DE-SAC lot in the desirable community of CUMBERLAND CROSSING ready for it's new owners! ENERGY EFFICIENT! Home features 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths, flexible bonus loft space
Pristine single story in gorgeous sought after community of Windsor Estates of Friendswood. One of the city's most beautiful developments! Home features many luxurious touches throughout, 3280 sqft